“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began”(Acts 3:19-21).
With the dawning of the Day of Christ, there will be an unbelievable restoration of all things. In fact, “the time comes for God to restore everything, as He promised long ago through His holy prophets” (Acts 3:21) NIV. This will take place after the Dispensation of the Grace of God ends.
The Authorized Version refers to this RESTORATION as “the Restitution of All Things.” As we trace-out the restitution, we begin to realize that the magnificent restoration makes all things as they were in the Pre-Flood years between Creation and the world-wide-flood in Genesis 7:22. God spoke concerning the different phases of His Creation and it “was GOOD.” The Flood that resulted from the rain which fell for forty days and forty nights caused drastic changes in the earth and the environment. We will not enumerate all of them. Twenty-two conditions mentioned here, tell the pre-recorded history of many things that will be restored, as Peter declared in Acts 3:19-21.
Many years ago, as I was discovering the Truth of the Pre-Millennial Kingdom of God, I listed many topics as they were discovered. Here are some of the ones I listed.
1. During the Day of Christ, all mankind will be Spiritually Illuminated.
a. Psalm 22:27-28.
b. Psalm 25:8-9.
c. Psalm 33:8.
d. Psalm 67:7.
e. Psalm 76:8.
f. Psalm 97:4,6.
g. Luke 17:24.
h. Psalm 98:1-3.
i. Isaiah 52:10.
j. Luke 3:5-6.
2. During the Day of Christ, the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD:
a. Isaiah 11:9.
b. Habakkuk 2:14.
c. Numbers 14:21.
d. Psalm 72:19.
e. Isaiah 6:3.
f. Isaiah 40:5.
g. Isaiah 60:1-3.
3 During the Day of Christ, Hunger and Starvation Disappears.
a. Isaiah 35:1-2,6, 27.
b. Isaiah 33:24.
c. Psalm 67:2
4. During the Day of Christ, There Will be a Change in the Animal Kingdom.
a. Isaiah 11:6-9.
5. During the Day of Christ, Perfect Health will be Restored.
a. Isaiah 35:6-7
b. Isaiah 33:24
c. Psalm 67:2
d. Luke 9:11
6. During the Day of Christ, Life Expectancy is Lengthened.
a. Isaiah 65:20
b. Isaiah 65:22
7. During the Day of Christ, There Will be Climate Changes.
a. Isaiah 65:17
b. Daniel 12:3 (firmament back in place)
8. During the Day of Christ, Universal Peace Will Be in Place.
a. Isaiah 2:4
b. Micah 4:3
9. During the Day of Christ, Divine Direction Will be Given.
a. Isaiah 30:21
10. During the Day of Christ, Prayer is Answered Immediately.
a. Isaiah 65:24
11. During the Day of Christ, Punishment is Administered Swiftly (no prisons).
a. Psalm 101:8
b. Jeremiah 21:12
12. During the Day of Christ, Man will Live Long Enough to Enjoy His Labor.
a. Isaiah 65:21-23
13. During the Day of Christ, Immortality Only Clothes the Mystery Church.
a. Philippians 3:21
14. During the Day of Christ, Resurrections Will be Regular Occurrences.
a. I Corinthians 15:23 (every man in his own order)
15. During the Day of Christ, Man Dies Because of His Own Sin (not Adam’s).
a. Jeremiah 31:29-30
b. Romans 5:12 (will not be in operation).
16. During the Day of Christ, Adam’s Sin is not Imputed.
a. Romans 5:13
17. During the Day of Christ, Death No Longer Reigns—Life Does.
a. Romans 5:14, 17
18. During the Day of Christ, the Nations Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.
a. Psalm 22:2-28
b. Psalm 66:1-8
c. Psalm 67:1-7
d. Psalm 86:9
19. During the Day of Christ, David (in resurrection) Sings to the Nations.
a. Psalm 57:9
b. Psalm 108:3
20. During the Day of Christ, He Governs the Earth from Heaven.
a. Psalm 103:19
21. During the Day of Christ, His Doctrine Drops from m Heaven as Rain.
a. Deuteronomy 32:1-2.
22. During the Day of Christ, the Mystery Ecclesia is Highly Positioned Far- above Heaven’s Ruling Elite.
a. Colossians 1:13
b. Ephesians 1:6
c. Ephesians 2:4
d. Ephesians 2:5
e. Ephesians 2:6
f. Ephesians 2:10
g. Colossians 1:27
h. Colossians 2:7
i. Colossians 2::10
These twenty-two conditions were not arranged in any necessary order, such as chronological or of any special importance.
Visit web site at www.Plainerwords.com
From Plainer Words
Restitution of All Things
Posted in: Extras
By Tom M. Ballinger
Aug 26, 2013 - 8:02:14 PM
Aug 26, 2013 - 8:02:14 PM
© Copyright 2013 by Plainer Words